I love seeing the big smiles, Josh you look like you are really enjoying fatherhood. Can't wait to see you all in July. Wish you could spend more time here. Mason is growing so fast. Hi Christi, you look great in the pictures too. I am sure glad you guys put up the blog. Love Aunt Jill
4 comments:
Wow, what great looking young men! Christi you have some very special guys there. Love ya Dad B
He has to be the happiest baby I have ever seen, both the berry boys look happy...Looking forward to seeing you in July. Aunt Nancy
I love seeing the big smiles, Josh you look like you are really enjoying fatherhood. Can't wait to see you all in July. Wish you could spend more time here. Mason is growing so fast. Hi Christi, you look great in the pictures too. I am sure glad you guys put up the blog. Love Aunt Jill
You guys are so cute! It's great to see some pictures! He's beautiful. Hope things are going well for you both. God bless! Shana
Post a Comment