I love those pictures! How cute is that. what a funny idea, I am sure Grandma Carolyn will love it!
Oh my!!! Mason and his sweet smile that melts Grandmas heart! What fun to get a birthday greeting from Mason!!!!!My first "Grandma birthday" 54 born in '54!Thank you Josh & Christi,much love,Mom
Aww! Christi mason has such a sweet smile and has gotten so big since i last saw him!
Beautiful and the smile to melt everyone's heart. Love you all.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love those pictures! How cute is that. what a funny idea, I am sure Grandma Carolyn will love it!
Oh my!!! Mason and his sweet smile that melts Grandmas heart! What fun to get a birthday greeting from Mason!!!!!My first "Grandma birthday" 54 born in '54!
Thank you Josh & Christi,
much love,
Mom
Aww! Christi mason has such a sweet smile and has gotten so big since i last saw him!
Beautiful and the smile to melt everyone's heart. Love you all.
Post a Comment