Mason loves to work on the computer like mommy and pull himself up and stand!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How cute! I love the picture of Mason & Mommy working together. Pulling himself up! Oh my he is changing daily. We have houdini Olivia & computer whiz Mason. They are going to get lots of love in September from G&G. Can't wait!
Hope to see you all when I come out in September. I will be out there from sept 17th to the 22nd. Will be flying into Denver, but plan to be near you guys that weekend. Nancy
3 comments:
How cute! I love the picture of Mason & Mommy working together. Pulling himself up! Oh my he is changing daily. We have houdini Olivia & computer whiz Mason. They are going to get lots of love in September from G&G. Can't wait!
We love our Mason, how funny is he, he loves to play the piano and now the computer, he is one smart cookie!
Hope to see you all when I come out in September. I will be out there from sept 17th to the 22nd. Will be flying into Denver, but plan to be near you guys that weekend. Nancy
Post a Comment